|Job Title:||Senior Air Quality Consultant|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Global consultancy - Business is booming and therefore there are ample opportunities to develop and grow your career and be involved with some major infrastructure projects.
The senior air quality consultant is primarily responsible for recommending solutions to environmental impacts and also to advise on the impacts of climate change, waste, low carbon and numerous other sustainability matters.
You must have:
- Provision of air quality assessments and of projects with a wider environmental remit
- Extensive experience of using the dispersion model ADMS-Roads
- Background knowledge of UK legislation and policy regarding permitting and environmental impact assessment
- Working experience of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
- Experience in modelling transport related emissions as part of air quality assessments for planning applications and EIA
- Good experience of assessing commercial and residential developments
- Good client relationship experience
- Experience of building client relationships
- Degree qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good knowledge of ambient monitoring methods
- Full UK drivers licence
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of working with geographic information system (GIS)
- Understanding of linked environmental topics like odour, noise, ecology, landscape and visual
- Experience of international projects
- Business development skills
- Experience of mentoring junior staff
- Experience of environmental permit applications including BAT assessments
- Experience of assessing mixed use, power, minerals and industrial developments
For more information contact Natalie Furbank 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.