|Job Title:||Senior Air Quality Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Payne|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
SENIOR AIR QUALITY CONSULTANT
My client is looking for experienced Senior Air Quality Consultants to support and lead on various air quality projects within the UK.
- You will support with your experience on expanding projects the company is working on, as well as an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the continued success and growth of a reputable and successful team; and to contribute to and coordinate a wide range of projects.
- You must have excellent organisational and planning skills when working on all projects and can support and lead other consultants when required.
- Candidates should ideally have an MSc or higher in a science-based discipline. You will need a high level of computer literacy, together with the ability to prepare comprehensive and accurate reports.
- Candidates will need to show good communication skills, both orally and in writing, as well as a high technical capability and ability to review and interpret data.
- Membership of relevant professional institutions, such as IAQM, will also be considered.
- A full driving licence is required.
- Competitive benefits package, Company pension scheme and a profit-related bonus scheme offered.
I look forward to receiving your application and discussing this exciting opportunity.
Please call Zoe Payne- Senior Recruitment Consultant- Environment
Tel: 01202 888 986 Ext 202