Senior Air Quality Consultant
The Air and Permitting division of the leading consultancy are one of the UK's largest Air Quality consultancies, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Air Quality Consultant to join the rapidly growing Air Quality Team.
- To support the growing air quality team
- To generate air quality business
- Science graduate/postgraduate
- A minimum of four years experience in air quality consultancy
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of science related to air quality, odour, dust, pollutant emission estimation methodologies and meteorological processes
- Ability to interact and liaise with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Expert knowledge and practical use of dispersion models/tools such as ADMS-ROADS/ADMS-URBAN, AERMOD, CALPUFF and DMRB to predict air quality and odour impacts
- Experience in ambient air quality, dust and odour monitoring using both active and passive samplers
- An understanding of the key air pollution policy issues at UK and EU level
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent practical skills and ability to undertake site work independently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Experience in the transport sector would be an advantage.
Salary and benefits:
- Commensurate with experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
- Regular training and career development
Please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 for an informal discussion.