Senior Archaeological Consultant
Archaeology Collective is now an established firm, having grown steadily since 2015. We are a dynamic consultancy, looking to expand our team by recruiting a passionate Senior Archaeological Consultant. We are looking for someone who wants to help shape that growth. Archaeology Collective advises clients who are navigating the planning and development process, working with developers, planners, project managers and more. The company is part of the Heritage Collective UK Limited group.
As a home-working organisation Archaeology Collective has a rare offering within the sector and embraces the latest technology to ensure employees stay connected.
Interviews for this role will take place during September.
- Providing specialist advise to commercial clients on a sites' archaeological potential and follow on mitigation measures as appropriate
- Design of evaluation and mitigation fieldwork
- Negotiating with local authorities, county archaeologists and stakeholders
- Managing and preparing supporting reports and desk-based assessments
- Lead on cultural heritage inputs into all stages of EIA on allocated projects
- Managing archaeological fieldwork and sub-contractors
- The ability to ascertain and manage archaeological risks to developments
- Previous consultancy experience (minimum 2 years)
- Managing fieldwork and fieldwork contractors
- Procuring subcontractors
- Track record of the production of desk-based assessments for planning and EIA led schemes
Who You Are:
- Membership of CIfA (ACIfA or MCIfA level) and a full driver's licence is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively both on your own and as part of a team
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Full time home working, with meeting attendance
- Private healthcare (post-probation)
- 5% pension contribution
- Generous annual leave allowance
To find out more, call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 today!