ALLEN & YORK are delighted to be working with Archaeology Collective to recruit an experienced Archaeological Consultant for their growing team.
Archaeology Collective is an established firm, having grown steadily since 2015. They are a dynamic consultancy, looking to expand their team by recruiting a passionate Archaeological professional. They are looking for someone who wants to help contribute in the growth of Archaeology Collective.
Archaeology Collective advise clients who are navigating the planning and development process, working with developers, planners, project managers and more. The company is part of the Heritage Collective UK Limited group.
As a home-working organisation Archaeology Collective has a rare offering within the sector and embraces the latest technology to ensure employees stay connected.
- Providing specialist advice to commercial clients on a sites' archaeological potential and follow on mitigation measures as appropriate.
- Design of evaluation and mitigation fieldwork.
- Negotiating with local authorities, county archaeologists and stakeholders.
- Managing and preparing supporting reports and desk-based assessments.
- Lead on cultural heritage inputs into all stages of EIA on allocated projects.
- Managing archaeological fieldwork and sub-contractors.
- The ability to ascertain and manage archaeological risks to developments.
- Previous consultancy experience (minimum 2 years).
- Managing fieldwork and fieldwork contractors.
- Procuring subcontractors.
- Track record of the production of desk-based assessments for planning and EIA led schemes.
Who You Are:
- Membership of CIfA (ACIfA or MCIfA level) (or ability to gain Membership) and a full driver's licence is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively both on your own and as part of a team.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary.
- Full time home working, with meeting attendance.
- Private healthcare (post-probation).
- 5% pension contribution.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about this position please contact Zoe Payne at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986