|Job Title:||Senior Architectural Technician - Berkshire|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £48000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to work for a Top Design Consultancy at their office in East Berkshire, just short train ride from Central London. You would join a company who are Award Winning experts in all areas of design, and deliver a complete range of planning, design and multi-disciplinary services nationally for the private and public sectors.
As a well-respected authority on Design Services, this is an exciting opportunity for the right Architectural Technologist to help develop a design based career as part of a growing and enthusiastic team of architects, Urban Designers and Technicians to join a Design Consultancy who currently employ over 40 professionals, with a wealth of clients, including major developers, the NHS, universities, retailers, local authorities as well as a number of other property developers and private high-net worth individuals.
You would be joining a highly motivated and professional team with a strong understanding of design work, and will play a major role in the company's growth strategy by working closely with the Design Director and all other members of the design team to propel the client and project base to new levels.
The company has an excellent social scene, with regular trips, events and treats for you to enjoy. They understand the importance of investing in their employees, and offer further training and development sponsorship whether you are new to Design or at the very top of your game.
With a highly competitive salary and excellent array of benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Assisting all design staff with day to day project requirements relating to design, urban design and architecture primarily using AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Assisting senior team members with the production of outline and detail planning applications
- Assisting with the development of an in-house graphic style
- The preparation of design documents using DTP software
- At least two years' experience of working in an Architectural / Urban Design environment
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop, ability with In-Design
- Enthusiasm and demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills
- Confidence that will enable you to progress within the company
- Good written skills
- Good I.T skills
- Full EU/UK driving licence
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!