Are you working in the sustainability sector? Do you think outside the box? Would you like to join a Team who is leading the way in developing sustainability initiatives? If so, please read on...
Allen & York has been engaged by a leading manufacturing company to find them an Associate to join their growing Team. Sitting in the Global Safety, Quality and Compliance Team, you will be a key part of the Team working to increase the amount of revenue generated from sustainable products and to be an integral part of communicating this information to other divisions within the business.
Based on the outskirts of London, my client is renowned for their innovative and entrepreneurial approach, and they're seeking sustainability professionals who can offer something different to the company and help them exceed targets.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- a relevant first degree in either a sustainability, marketing or chemistry discipline (or postgraduate qualification)
- strong and proven experience in the sustainability sector and contributing to the sustainability strategy of the company
- experience of developing communications to stakeholders and reporting information to directors in the Team and other parts of the business
- a strong interest and preferbaly experience working in R&D or innovation in the sustainability sector
- sound project management and time management experience, as you will be managing numerous projects at any one time
- experience of managing risk
- strong communication skills (both written and verbal), relating information to a range of different parties, all of whom require different information shared with them
This is an excellent opportunity to work in house in the FMCG sector with a FTSE 100 company. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more about the opportunity, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.