Senior BREEAM Assessor
A unique opportunity has arisen with an entrepreneurial, up and coming sustainability consultancy based in Central London. Their Director has a large amount of diverse projects he will be looking for support with; they are keen for a motivated and passionate candidate to head up their BREEAM offering delivering assessments and managing the associated projects.
For the right candidate, this role will provide un-paralleled prospects; you will be able to take control of your career and further develop professionally as you see fit.
You will be working with our client's Director on commercial new and retro-fit builds; they work on a broad range of projects and you will be required to deliver BREEAM Assessments and manage the congruent projects. You will further work within the Sustainability team to deliver Sustainability statements and support with energy work and broader, strategic, sustainability advice to architects, design teams and clients.
- Deliver BREEAM Assessments.
- Manage BREEAM projects.
- Support more junior consultants with BREEAM Assessments.
- Work in a client facing capacity to advise on the implementation of specific sustainability/energy initiatives to improve the performance of new and retro-fit builds.
- Deliver Sustainability Statements.
- Support more junior/graduate consultants in their development both within BREEAM and wider sustainability knowledge
- Broader knowledge of Sustainability and Energy initiatives.
- 3+ year delivering BREEAM assessments to BRE.
- Experience in a client facing capacity.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.