Senior BREEAM Consultant
A unique opportunity has arisen with an entrepreneurial, engineering consultancy based in Central London. Due to recent hires and continued success they are looking for a highly experienced BREEAM professional to head up this team.
You will be working from our client's London office to manage the existing BREEAM team; the role will also require technical delivery of assessments on all building types looking at New Builds, Refurbishments and Extensions.
- Deliver BREEAM Assessments.
- Manage BREEAM projects.
- Support more junior consultants with BREEAM Assessments.
- Work in a client facing capacity to advise on the implementation of specific sustainability/energy initiatives to improve the performance of new and retro-fit builds.
- Support more junior/graduate consultants in their development both within BREEAM and wider sustainability knowledge.
- Broader knowledge of Sustainability and Energy initiatives.
- 3+ year delivering BREEAM assessments to BRE.
- Accredited BREEAM Assessor (New Construction 2014).
- Accredited BREEAM AP (not essential).
- Accredited BREEAM Data Centre (not essential).
- Experience in a client facing capacity.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.