|Job Title:||Senior Bridge Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a global multi-disciplinary company and are looking for a high calibre Senior Bridge Engineer to join their Bridges and Civil Structures team. The team is involved in some of the UK's most high profile, complex and stimulating projects that are diverse and technically demanding.
Minimum Academic Qualifications as a Senior Bridge Engineer:
- You will hold a MEng / MSc in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will need to be Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Essential Experience:
- Proven technical ability in the design and or assessment of bridges and civil structures
- Ability to lead small design teams to successfully deliver preliminary and detailed designs of structures
- Experience of working on Highways England schemes
- Good working knowledge of DMRB and Eurocodes
- Knowledge of commercial aspects of projects
Duties & Responsibilities as Senior Bridge Engineer:
- Reporting to the Bridges Team Leader, you will provide technical support into assigned projects ensuring successful delivery of technically challenging schemes.
- You will be responsible to lead and manage the delivery of projects to meet time, quality, budgetary and health and safety targets, managing all aspects of the client relationship so that delivery exceeds client expectations, providing both direction and technical advice and leading by example where appropriate.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Client focused
- Working in collaboration with other disciplines
- Providing technical leadership to projects
- Ensuring compliance in the components of the project for which you have responsibility, including reports and drawings
- Building relationships with clients on projects
- Signing off designs and or checks
- Gaining experience in commercial aspects of projects (contract, invoicing, debt management, client management etc.) relating to projects for which responsible
- Liaising with the Project Director and the Project Manager
- Providing input to project team, leading by example to achieve sector goals and championing a quality, innovation.
- Assisting and participating in developing yourself and other team members to their full potential.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please call Lisa Newman 01202 888 986