|Job Title:||Senior Building Control Surveyor|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Senior Building Control Surveyor - Home Based.
Senior Building Control Surveyor opportunity with the market leader in this sector.
- Chartered membership of an appropriate professional institution (RICS, CABE, CIOB).
- Experience in the construction industry with relevant experience in Building Control.
- Experience of plan appraisal of residential developments and associated non-residential uses.
- Awareness of forensic investigations of buildings, defect identification and repair.
- Proven ability to make pragmatic and value decisions on compliance with Building Regulations and NHBC Standards.
- Able to work with the minimum of supervision, in line with established policies and procedures
- Knowledge of environmental issues and relevant standards/legislation.
- IT literate with the ability to use a range of software programs.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written with appropriate interpersonal skills.
- Remote Worker allowance of £1,900 per annum.
- Up to 6% bonus.
- Company car.
- 25 days pa annual leave with additional days for long service.
- Pension scheme accredited to Pension Mark Plus standards (up to 10.5% of salary employer contribution) with life assurance of 4 x salary.
- Partially funded private medical insurance.
- Tax efficient childcare vouchers and cycle purchase scheme.
- High street discounts and preferential gym rates.
- Employee assistance programme.