Senior Building Services Mechanical Engineer (with BREEAM qualification)
A leading construction firm in the UK is looking for a Senior level Building Services Engineer with a Mechanical and BREEAM bias to take responsibility for project delivery as well as business development. You will be reporting to the Principal Engineer leading the building services team in our client's Glasgow office.
- Deliver technical design for mechanical building services systems.
- Stay up to date with current industry regulations and standards.
- Manage the building services team based in our client's Glasgow office.
- Take the lead on multiple projects at one time focusing on Mechanical Building Services from design to concept completion.
- Write tenders/bids for major projects.
- Support the design planning, resourcing and fee planning of specific project teams.
- Participate in effective presentations to external organisations, customers and peer groups.
- Contribute to bids by providing specialist knowledge and project history.
- Take a flexible approach to the delivery of design solutions.
- Assist in the training and development of the design team and provide support in their professional development.
- Provide feedback on the performance of the department from a technical and operational perspective.
- Attend and present in-house design courses and seminars.
- Member of CIBSE.
- Must hold current BREEAM accreditation.
- IEng/CEng Building Services Engineers.
- 5+ years' experience in the industry.
To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.