This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Chartered Building Surveyor join our busy specialist team in London. Our client is the world's leading real estate services company a growing and visionary organization, comprised of the best and brightest professionals.
People are the foundation upon which our success is built. Our people are free to expand their skills and knowledge to drive their careers and reach their full potential.
The Role of the Senior Building Surveyor
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Building Surveyor to join a top multi-national consultancy.
You will be working on a varied range of commercial & residential projects, and work through close assessment of the condition of a building, including all types of commercial and residential properties, we will specify, implement and manage the necessary works of repair and maintenance for private clients.
You will create practical maintenance strategies that match your budget and sustainable aspirations to enhance the value of your asset & undertake building surveys for purchasers, vendors and occupiers to assess the condition of component parts, technical risks, the cost of rectifying matters and the impact they will have on your transaction.
This role comes with an excellent remuneration package, including a bonus scheme, holiday, pension scheme, relevant Professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses, and excellent career progressions.
- Member of RICS
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Sociable and outgoing
- Flexible approach to work
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player who works effectively with colleagues and clients
- Experience in rental valuation of all classes of commercial property
- Experience in providing rating advice and negotiating appeals
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Interested? Get in touch!
Cate Battson - Tel: 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.