Our client is an innovative and highly successful property and construction surveying firm which will provide you with the opportunity to tailor-make your career and achieve your personal and professional goals.
As a RICS and Investors in People accredited company, they are committed to providing excellent training, and a platform to achieve at a rate you determine.
The Role Senior Building Surveyor
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Building Surveyor.
The right candidate would be responsible for managing a team of Building Surveyors and undertaking pre and post contract Building Surveying, Contract Administration & Project Co-ordination services on a variety of projects.
This would involve the following:
- Building condition surveys (pre-acquisition / planned maintenance / schedules of condition)
- Design and specification including drawing preparation using AutoCAD
- Party Wall/ Dilapidations & defects inspections and reports.
- Budget estimates, Cost Plans and Bills of Quantities.
- Tender documentation, tender analyses and tender reports.
- Manage staff for whom you are responsible in accordance with all Company Policies and the Technical & Procedures Manual.
- Encourage team members for whom you are responsible to actively participate in Continued Professional Development activities; also actively participate yourself.
- This role comes with a bonus scheme, 28 days leave, pension scheme, relevant Professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses, laptop and iPhone for work and personal use, Employee Engagement Forum and excellent career progressions.
- MRICS qualified as a Chartered Building Surveyor or working towards Chartered status.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of commonly used Standard Forms of Contract.
- Working knowledge of planning procedures, contents of planning documentation and dealing with planning conditions.
- Preferably experience as an Employer's Agent / Contract Administrator.
- Experience in procurement and cost management of subcontractors.
- Attracting additional work from existing Clients and developing new Clients and workloads.
Interested? Get in touch!
Cate Battson - Tel: 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.