Building surveyor - Party wall defects specialist
Salary: c£50,000 (excellent pension + Benefits)
A leading multi-discipline construction and property consultancy are looking to employ a Senior Build Surveyor. They provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety.
A Professionally qualified surveyor or nearly qualified with an extensive and diverse range of experience. You will be a Building Surveyor / Senior Building Surveyor of the Practice according to experience that mainly specialist in defects of Party walls
The post holder must have Professional Services Experience, for example, party walls and dilapidation's.
- Receiving Client instructions and agreeing fee proposals for various projects and professional surveying instructions in conjunction with group leaders.
- Surveying and reporting on both commercial and residential properties. This includes building surveys, defect investigation reports, schedules of conditions and planned maintenance surveys
- Dilapidation's, including surveys, preparation of schedules and negotiating settlements.
- Party wall matters including advising Clients, serving Party Wall Notices, recording schedules of condition and agreeing and publishing awards.
- Acting as Lead Consultant for various refurbishment projects of both commercial and residential properties. Includes briefing clients, design, coordinating consultants, local authority consultants, specifying, cost advice, tendering, drafting contractual documents ad contract administration.
- Acting as Project Manager, Project Co-ordinator or Employer's Agent for commercial projects with varying degrees of involvement, including agreeing terms for consultant appointments, advising and preparing contractual documentation, cost advice and general coordination of project teams performance.
- Any other reasonable duties that may be relevant to this post.
We look forward to receiving your applications.
Please call Matt Morris on:01202 888986 ext:213