Senior Building Surveyor
£45,000 - £50, 000 (+ benefits listed below)
Location: Flexible UK
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitions Building Surveyor to join a variety of offices across the UK, working for a highly successful practice which adds value at every stage of the development process. You would be working for a multi-disciplinary building consultancy, providing construction and property consultancy across sectors such as architecture, town planning and surveying developing long term relationships with clients and acting as Project Manager, offering expert advice on work from inception to completion.
Your role would specialize in dilapidations within a variety of professional services works, working with a highly experienced array other Built Environment professionals to develop successful outcomes and offering advice to clients directly, building and networking your own base. For the right Building Surveyor, the Company offers an excellent array of benefits, to include very flexible working hours, car allowance, pension, healthcare, regular salary reviews, 30 days holiday and annual bonus.
- Offer clients a variety of services, such as acquisition reports, dilapidations, and some contract administration
- Improve profitability by managing time and resources allocated to projects
- Ensure that time spent on projects is recorded and that fee invoicing is carried out at appropriate stages
- Marketing the services and the Practice to new and existing clients in order to increase workload
- MRICS Chartered
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Strong dilapidations understanding and experience
- Show a strong commercial attitude with an understanding of company needs and a desire to progress
- Have sufficient knowledge of broader context of the Built Environment to enable you to perform effectively in own job area
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986