|Job Title:||Senior Building Surveyor|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Tubb|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Senior Building Surveyor - Birmingham
£40,000+ per annum (+ benefits)
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious recently or experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to join the Birmingham office of a highly successful practice which adds value at every stage of the development process
Fantastic new requirement for a talented Building Surveyor to support the Projects of a Birmingham based Building Surveying Group, developing long term relationships with clients and offering expert advice on projects from inception to completion. If selected, you would join a forward thinking, well respected company, who specialize in Commercial, Education, Residential, Infrastructure and many other client portfolios of expertise, working on a variety of projects in a wide range of commercial, education and public sectors.
The company has a vibrant social life, including socials organised by a different division each month and supported by a company budget, sports events, days out, along with fortnightly CPD training on a range of areas specific to your need, and the company regularly engages and hosts networking events to broaden your client base and connections within the sector.
If you are looking for the opportunity to drive your own projects forward, in a company that values their staff with no ceiling on your career, and progression down to your own work ethic and commitment to your goals, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Contract administration of construction projects, from inception to completion
- Independent delivery of consultancy advice on a broad range of building surveying services, including design and contract administration, acting as lead on multi-discipline schemes, survey activities, party wall and neighbourly matters, dilapidations etc
- Managing relationships with clients and sub-contractors
- Building your own client base and coordinating multidisciplinary teams for projects
- Attending networking events and being the Company Representative on site, in the office and at conferences and activities
- Demonstrate a good level of previous experience in a previous role through all key aspects of traditional building surveying disciplines and contract administration
- First-class communication and relationship-building skills
- Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Ability to develop client relationships and take autonomy for specific instructions.
We look forward to receiving your application.