Senior Building Surveyor
£35,000 - £45,000 DOE (+ benefits)
We are looking for a highly professional Senior Building Surveyor to join the Birmingham office of a Commercial Property Consultancy committed to delivering high end, effective solutions to clients across the real estate spectrum. The firm is well known for adding significant value to a client's business, and successfully completing complex projects of a challenging nature.
Established for over 20 years, the practice works with Developers, Land Owners, Investors Occupiers and Public Sector Organisations, providing expert advice in every discipline. In joining this company, you will become part of a motivated team who are passionate in their trade, and work hard to consistently offer the very best service. In return the company will fully support your effort with a competitive salary & benefits, investing in your future with continual training and regular professional and social events.
- Working within a progressive and successful team of Building Surveyors to continue an excellent track record of winning work
- Condition Survey and acquisition survey projects
- Refurbishment and new build project work and monitoring
- Developing new streams of work
- Integrating well with the team, and liaising regularly with other Built Environment professionals
- MRICS Qualified with at least 3 years PQE
- A hands on approach to both people and project management
- Proven success in clients liaison both on a day-to-day basis and developing relationships long term
- Motivated to deliver good results, with a positive nature and a strong team player
- Full driving licence
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986