|Job Title:||Senior Building Surveyor - Cardiff|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Top Design firm who are who are currently looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their Cardiff based team, working with a number of new and existing clients.
Due to a versatile sustained workload, a Top Architectural practice has an opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join a highly established and multi award winning team of architects and interior designers in their zero-carbon Cardiff office. This is a new and exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help build a new team of surveyors and design experts in Cardiff.
The role would cover project work on a range of building types, including conservation work on heritage buildings from £200k to £20m, as well as all professional work including building surveys, defects investigation, party wall advice and expert witness services, maintenance planning, and dilapidations.
With a lot of exciting new projects across a variety of sectors including hotels, leisure, student accommodation and workplace, this is the time to join the forefront of design and build expertise.
- Covering the spectrum of professional services including building surveys, defects investigation, party wall advice and expert witness services, maintenance planning, and dilapidations.
- Deliver a wide variety of projects from inception to completion including feasibility studies, design/detailing (CAD), specification, contract administration and cost control.
- Rigorous evaluation of building condition
- Accurate identification and investigation of defects and able to produce cost conscious solutions for a variety of building defects
- MRICS qualified with a minimum of 2-3 years PQE
- Knowledge of building and preventative maintenance requirements
- Strong time management skills enabling management of own workload within allocated timescales with timely preparation of reports, specifications, schedules of work and drawings
- Clear and concise report writing
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, word, excel and project
- Ability to work independently reporting to the Head of Building Surveying in Bristol and in the longer term to establish and develop the Cardiff Building Surveying office.
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!