|Job Title:||Senior Building Surveyor - Manchester|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Lancashire - Manchester|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £50,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cate Battson|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Rare opportunity for an experienced and forward thinking Building Surveyor to take that next step into a senior level position with one of the Top Ten Consultancies in the country.
This opportunity would suit a motivated Building Surveyor, recently or previously MRICS Chartered, who wants to take their next step and work across high profile projects in a team that offers equality and clear progression throughout your career.
The work itself is highly varied, and encompasses the entire spectrum of Professional Services, whilst allowing you to work directly with clients across creative and diverse projects on a daily basis.
The company is well known for their personal development programmes, and offer a competitive and tailored package along with benefits off the beaten track such as tickets to corporate events, team and individual incentives, and a friendly department that supports diversity and equality for all.
A wide ranging role with significant variation of workload, within a busy team environment, including:-
Specifications and schedules of work.
- Contract administration for repair and refurbishment projects
- Dilapidations on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Building reinstatement cost assessments.
- Pre-acquisition and due diligence surveys.
- Party Wall work
- Schedules of condition
- Planned Maintenance reports
- Defect diagnosis and reporting
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS).
- Sound technical knowledge, built up through working within a commercial private practice
- Previous experience in managing building contracts and management of contractors across multi site portfolio's
- Possess a relevant Building Surveying degree and can demonstrate abilities through post qualification experience.
- Confidently and professionally converse with clients
- Can assertively express a personal view on a situation
- Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self development
Interested? Get in touch!
01202 888986 ext 243