An opportunity for a Senior CAD Technician to work on a wide range of development projects has arisen within a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy.
My client are a medium sized consultancy, who have the experience and specialism to provide a professional and efficient working environment, but also have the capability to provide close personal attention and support to their employees.
This Senior CAD Technician role will be working within an expanding team in a South London office. The role, primarily office-based will cover a variety of projects working on residential, commercial, retail, health and leisure, educational and industrial schemes. You will be expected to work within a team, preparing drawings so as to deliver structural engineering solutions for both refurbishment and new-build projects.
- Hold a degree in a relevant engineering discipline, HNC or equivalent
- Have working knowledge of AutoCAD and be able to demonstrate previous experience of REVIT
- Have relevant industry experience with emphasis on buildings and structural engineering
- Be able to work as part of a team and work to tight deadlines while under pressure
You should have working knowledge of at least three of the below:
- 3D structural modelling
- Roads and underground drainage
- Production of general arrangement drawings
- Refurbishment and modifications to existing buildings
- Traditional masonry detailing
- Reinforced concrete detailing and scheduling
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or 01202 888 986.