Due to extensive expansion our client, a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, are looking to hire a Senior Carbon Professional to join their Carbon Reporting & Compliance team. This is an exciting opportunity, which offers a unique package and provides excellent career prospects with international opportunities. If you are passionate about sustainable solutions and keen to help make a positive impact on the environment, then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of Carbon Models, and management of data inputs.
- Managing the delivery of Carbon Reporting Projects, including progress reporting to clients.
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of datasets.
- Providing feedback to clients on current energy usage and identifying any anomalies.
- Being accountable for key tasks and quality data outputs.
- Map organisational and operational boundaries of the company to identify current energy use breakdown by major systems.
- A knowledge of energy/carbon policy developments, carbon accounting methodology changes.
- A track record of developing carbon models and inventories, catering to the desires of the clients.
- Proficient with Excel, Pivot tables.
- Analytical with the ability to work with a vast amount of data.
- Passionate about wider energy/sustainability issues.
- Strong communication skills, able to provide clear, evidence-based advice within reports and presentations.
- Willing to support junior members of the team.
- A BSc in a relevant degree preferred.
For further information or to apply for this exciting opportunity please apply here or call Toby Condie on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.