|Job Title:||Senior CDM Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£45,000 - 50,000|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
The position is to provide fully compliant Principal Designer / CDM Consultant duties on multiple projects to support the existing London Construction Health and Safety team. The candidate will report to the Construction Health & Safety Team Leader but will be expected to work independently in delivering each project (supported by colleagues and team administrator as appropriate).
Key Responsibilities and activities
- Undertake the Principal Designer role in accordance with CDM 2015 Regulations
- Actively participate in developing the specialist services within the London and South East region.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of projects to HSE
- Preparation of all necessary Pre-Construction Information, design and risk documentation
- Representing at Design and Progress meetings as required
- Review, comment and sign-off Construction Phase Plan
- Preparation of Health and Safety files
- Assistance in preparation of proposals and bids
- Carry out site-based reassurance audits and inspections
- Registered Member of Association for Project Safety (RMaPS)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- CSCS card
We look forward to receiving your application.