My client, a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice who have operated for over 150 years within the UK Property Market are currently looking for a Senior Construction H&S /CDM Consultant in their Central London office.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to develop within a dynamic team supported by a medium-sized multi-disciplinary consultancy with 11 offices across the UK.
Undertaking duties in accordance with the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015, Covering projects in Greater London and the South-East of England.
This will include:
- Assisting clients to ensure they comply with their duties,
- Act as nominated Advisor to external Principal Designer organisations,
- Assisting design teams to comply with PD role, site H&S audits.
- Be involved in business development activities in the region.
- Minimum 5 years' practical experience providing dedicated CDM Co-ordinator or H&S Advisor/Consultant services within the construction industry
- Good knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007 and 2015
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety within the construction industry
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Professional qualification in a construction, engineering, building surveying or building services discipline - desirable
- Recognised membership of a proven Health & Safety organisation - preferably IMaPS (previously referred to as RMaPS 2015)
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise workload with the ability to lead own projects and be a forward-facing employee of a leading multi-disciplined construction organisation.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.