TITLE: Senior Chartered Building Surveyor
SALARY: UP TO £60,000 Depending on experiance + Benefit package
As the Senior Chartered Building Surveyor based at our spectacular offices within - Oxfordshire you will be responsible for providing advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types of residential and commercial property. The role will require you to be the key point of contact with our prestigious clients, therefore a high level of communication skills and commercial awareness are essential for being successful in this role.
- Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types of residential and commercial property
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations (land and buildings)
- Provide advice in connection with planning applications, appeals, boundary disputes, government grants, conducting arbitrations and acting as an expert witness
- Supervision of building work on site
- MRICS Chartered
- Commercially focused
- Asset management and loss adjusting experience
- Private sector experience
- Proven business development skills
My client is an award winning, UK multi-discipline property and construction consultancy. Core disciplines include Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Building Services Engineering, Building Services Maintenance Management, Property Consultancy, Architecture, Health & Safety, Sustainability, Legal Support Services, Traffic & Transportation, Infrastructure Commercial Management, Geo-Environmental.
Working for an award winning organisation you will receive excellent benefits including Private Health Care, Company Car, a generous Company Pension scheme, 25 days' holiday (increasing with years' service) and an excellent work life balance.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.