|Job Title:||Senior Chemist|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Allen & York is currently recruiting for a Senior Chemist to work in Jubail saudi Arabia.
The Senior Chemists operate the atomic absorption spectrophotometers, ICP/MS gas chromatographs, and gas chrornatograph / mass spectrometer to identify and quantify of inorganic and organic substances in water, wastewater, and other types of environmental samples.
- Sample preparation, development of methods and quality control procedures, calibration, analysis and operation and routine maintenance of the equipment.
- Assists the Laboratory Manager in delegating, supervising, and monitoring the laboratory work assignments of the Chemists, Chemistry Technicians and Field Technicians
The candidate should have the following qualification and experience:
- Familiarity with US EPA analytical and QA/QC procedures and AWWA Standard Methods for Water and Wastewater Analysis is essential
- Shall be responsible for the review of results, report preparation, computer data entry and quality assurance audits
- Shall be a degree holder in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry (or similar scientific discipline),
- With minimum of four (4) years relevant experience in working with AA, ICP/MS, GC and GC/MS instrumental methods of analysis in an environmental / public health laboratory.
- Fluent in speak, read and write English.
We look forward to receiving your application.
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.