|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Senior Civil Engineer (12 Months)
My client is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer as maternity cover to hit the ground running in a highly established business known in the market for quality.
This is a brilliant opportunity to become involved in a number of high profile projects. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, our client are able to offer unparalleled opportunities.
The main duties of the role are as follows:-
* Design of roads and sewers to gain S104, S38 & S278 approvals.
* Design of drainage schemes and external works to gain building regulation approval.
* Producing WINDES calculations, surface water attenuation, SUDs and soak away designs.
* Liaising with clients and local authorities.
* Management of CAD Technicians
You will need to have significant experience in the design of Roads and Sewers and be capable of carrying out design works using AutoCAD, Micro-drainage and PDS. You will also need to be able to communicate well and work within a multi-disciplinary team environment.