Allen & York are pleased to be continuing our partnership with one of the UK's top water design teams. Our relationship with the team dates back to the late 1990s and we have developed a fantastic working relationship over that time.
The role will be based in the High Wycombe office, working as part of a water and wastewater treatment works design team.
- Carry out investigations, design, engineering calculations and preparation of working drawings for waste and/or water treatment schemes.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships with key members of the client's asset management, delivery and operations teams.
- Work with Process, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers to develop designs
- Work with CAD team to produce drawings and 3D models
- Engage with stakeholders as required
- Engage with Operations staff as required
- Engage with Suppliers as required
- Help present proposals to the client and for internal governance
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
- Chartered engineer
- Proven post graduate experience in the water industry
- Experience in the design and construction of wastewater and/or water treatment works
- Confident with the preparation and use of engineering documentation including drawings, specifications
Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more information.