Our client is a multinational energy resources and environmental consultancy company, seeking a Civil Engineer with at least 3 years' experience working within a Highways design office environment to complement the Civil Engineering team in our Milton Keynes office.
The role enables you to use a vast range of software to produce your own designs and to gain S104, S38 & S278 approvals as well as working on various development projects and sectors across the UK.
With an enviable client list as well as the scale and diversity of projects that only a multi-disciplinary consultancy can offer, the client can provide unparalleled opportunities to showcase your talents and truly develop your career.
Skills and Requirements:
- Qualified to HNC standard
- Possess a wealth of experience in the design of roads and sewers developed from working within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Capable of producing WINDES calculations and pipe strength calculations, together with soakaway designs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of successfully engaging with both clients and local authorities.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.