|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineering Technician|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A Senior Civil Engineering Technician is required for a motivated team in the North East to work as part of the Civil and Structural Engineering team, working on analysis and design work on a variety of projects from the planning to construction phase, and to also assist the development of junior staff.
My client are a leading environmental and engineering consultancy, who have the experience and specialism to provide a professional and efficient working environment, but also have the capability to provide close personal attention and support to their employees.
This role requires a minimum of three years design experience in any of the following:
- Environmental planning
- Draining and Flooding
- Residential development
- Infrastructure design
In addition, you must:
- Have a degree and / or MSc in a related discipline
- Good working knowledge of Civils 3D and AutoCAD.
- Experience in microdrainage (desirable)
- Experience in providing construction drawings
- An understanding of concept engineering drawings including cut and fill appraisals, road design, drainage including SUDS and site levelling.
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or 01202 888 986.