Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
My client is a multi-disciplinary design and engineering company looking to appoint a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer.
Reporting to Associate Director, lead small to medium C&S projects or contribute to large C&S projects as a key team member controlling specific design packages.
- Detailed knowledge of current C&S design codes & standards
- Experienced in discharging responsibilities under CDM and health and safety regulations
- Experience and knowledge of broad range of civil and structural design, including:
- Building structures (New & alterations to existing)
- Earthworks and site investigations
- Minor road
- Specialist knowledge or sector expertise (e.g. Power, Life Sciences)
- Experience of project delivery within some of the sectors we operate within
- Familiar with relevant technical standards and assurance processes
- Proven ability to work within a fully integrated, multi-discipline design team
- Manage and deliver design packages to cost, schedule and quality criteria
- Produce and check design calculations to appropriate standards
- Manage small teams producing design calculations and drawings
- Provide operational support to Principal and Associate Director
- Ensure compliance with business quality & management systems
- Implement change as directed by the Associate Director
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.