Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Our Client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy who works throughout the UK and overseas within a wide range of sectors including Property, Defence, Water, Waste and Energy are looking to appoint a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer due to expansion.
Typical duties shall include carrying out feasibility studies, option studies, infrastructure assessments, design calculations, earthworks modelling, drainage assessments, road design and assist with the general delivery of projects.
- MEng / BEng in Civil Engineering or other relevant degree level qualification.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Working towards Chartership of a relevant organisation such as ICE/ IStructE
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sound basis of technical skills gained in either a consultancy or design & build contracting environment
- Drafting of contact documentation
- NEC Engineering and Construction Contract and Professional Services Contract
- Volumetric Assessment and use of CESMM for writing Bills of Quantities.
- Structural design of elements particularly steel and concrete (reinforcement design)
- Drainage design for private and adoptable systems
- General detailed drawing using AutoCAD or equivalent
- Undertaking Statutory Authority searches & liaison
- Preparation of Method Statement and Risk Assessments
- Safety audits
- CDM Regulations and Principal Designer role
- Project Design Management
- Construction stage site queries
- Site based quality inspections
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.