Senior Coastal Engineer
Location: South West/Midlands/South East
A Fantastic opportunity to join a leading global multi-disciplinary consultancy, which attracts and develops, some of the best engineers in the world. You will join an expanding Rivers, Marine and Coastal team to work on a variety of environmental and water projects.
- Provide leadership and technical advice to the project team.
- Manage the design, subcontractors, quality assurance and client feedback on various components of selected projects.
- Providing technical advice and engineering design on coastal and port engineering projects.
- Collaborating with other design teams to ensure design integrity.
- Managing all commercial aspects of the project.
- Ensuring targets and deadlines are met and exceeded.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Providing support to the Marine and Coastal Associate Business Director.
Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant Engineering degree (e.g. MEng Civil Engineering).
- Post-graduate degree (CEng/MICE) - desirable.
- Proven experience of delivering multi-disciplinary design projects, with port and coastal engineering experience.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, geotechnical and structural engineering design.
- Experience of stakeholder engagement and consultation.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent people skills.
- Highly competitively salary.
- Excellent pension.
- Tax free season ticket.
For more information about this position, please contact Zoe Payne at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986 or send your application.