Exciting new opportunity to join a leading international provider of specialist environmental technology. You will be based in the UK, with occasional travel abroad to deliver teh commissioning phase of large scale water treatment systems.
- Overall management and delivery of the commissioning phase of the projects, delivered within agreed timeframes.
- Full control and process sign-off, ensuring the installed system conforms to the P&ID, FDS and process description.
- On project completion to provide a complete document pack.
- Communications and reporting during the project, with clear reporting back to Project Manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience with industrial and waste water processes.
- Experience of successfully commissioning medium sized projects.
- Experience of I/O testing and PLC control.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Ability to deliver commissioning documentation.
- Working with certified quality management systems.
- Excellent understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Troubleshooting of plc control panels including analogue instrumentation.
Preferred experience includes:
- Experience with quality control processes.
- Experience with PLC and HMI software development and testing.
- Experience of FAT software.
- Industrial electrical qualifications.
- 5+ years experience.
For more information about this role, please contact Alex Carroll-Adams at ALLEN & YORK or send us your application.