|Job Title:||Senior Commissioning Engineer - Water|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Senior Commissioning Engineer - Water
Working across the UK and occasionally abroad to deliver the commissioning phase of large scale water treatment systems.
Overall responsibility for all aspects of the commissioning phase of the projects that they are delivering, within the given programme timeframe.
To provide a complete documentation pack at project completion.
Responsible for full control and process sign off. Ensuring the installed system conforms to the P&ID, FDS and Process description.
Responsible for all communications with the client during the execution, as well as reporting back to the Project Manager
- Team worker
- Experience with coordinating and managing internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility and resourcefulness
- Independent drive and determination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Industrial and waste water processes
- Successfully commissioned medium sized projects
- Experience of I/O testing and PLC control
- Experience in commissioning documentation delivery
- Familiarity with standard engineering documents
- Working within certified quality management systems
- Excellent practical experience of industrial Health and safety.
- Troubleshooting of plc control panels including analogue instrumentation
- Experience with quality control processes
- Experience with PLC and HMI software development and testing
- Experience of FAT software
- Industrial electrical qualifications
- 5+ years' experience