Contract opportunity working on a fast paced, high profile rail project for an experienced Construction and Logistics Manager, which will provide 3 years continuity of work, based in the Midlands.
You will manage project requirements, reviews, technical support and offer leadership as well as being a decision maker and involved in liaison with stakeholders and consultants.
- Degree in civil or mechanical engineering
- Chartered Engineering or very close to achieving status
- Solid background in construction and logistics within the rail sector
- Strong and confident communicator
- Capable of managing teams and achieving positive results
- Good understanding of compliance and working with standards and regulations
For more information regarding this exciting contract role, please either call or email ASAP as this is an immediate requirement.