|Job Title:||Senior Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pereira|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
My client - a leading communications agency - is looking for a
Senior Sustainability Consultant to help bring together strategy, sustainability and creative communications.
Clients come from a range of sectors including food and drink, retailers, oil and gas, financial brands and consumer brands.
With at least 10 years' corporate communications, sustainability and reporting experience, a significant chunk of this experience will have been gained within agency. Moreover, the successful consultant will be required to win new business and grow existing clients.
The following skills and experience are essential:
- the ability to lead multiple client relationships, advising on sustainability strategy and communications, including CR and integrated reporting
- you will have an excellent commercial understanding
- you will need to be confident advising at senior level and be able to work independently
- you will hold ultimate responsibility for the success of projects and client accounts
- you will have strategic knowledge of sustainability reporting to advise and oversee the more strategic communications agenda
- you will need to be driven, self motivated and happy to work alone with minimal supervision
- the ability to influence people at all levels, sometimes without direct authority
Although based in London, you will be required to travel as part of the role.