Position - Senior Consultant
Type - Permanent
Salary - Competitive Package
Location - London
A senior level Consultant with experience of Contract Administration / Project Management / development monitoring / funder Due Diligence. You will be working with the UK's largest specialist team in delivering technical due diligence services and providing advice to funders on a variety of projects across a number of sectors including residential, office, retail, leisure, education and health.
You will be working on projects ranging from £500K to £70M; you must have gained experience in the construction industry providing you with a practical and a thorough knowledge of the construction process.
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
- You will need to be self motivated and able to work independently and as part of a meidum team. The role is predominantly based in London but you will be required to work from other regional offices from time to time.
- The role requires a quantity surveying/cost management/building surveying background with experience in undertaking appraisals, feasibility, due diligence, risk mitigation, collateral warranties, insurances and work associated with the development process through to completion. You will be extremely adept at report writing ensuring that parameters are clearly set to support effective delivery of operations at a profit and in helping to create a healthy relationship with the client. You will be passionate, flexible, articulate and concise.
- Success in this role will require candidates to possess the following attributes:
- A minimum 3 years post qualification experience.
- Confident, assertive and strong communicator adept at dealing with clients and key internal stakeholders to achieve commercial objectives.
- Developing our business; networking and developing client relationships and alliances. Supporting implementation of strategic initiatives at service and sector level.
- The ability to draft succinct high quality reports with strong presentational skills and IT capabilities.
- A firm understanding of costs associated with construction and development procurement (i.e. planning, building control, statutory bodies and contract types).
- Industry recognised Quantity/Building Surveying qualification.
- MRICS qualified or similar.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the local market.