|Job Title:||Senior Consultant - Environmental Permitting|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Gloucestershire|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
My client - a specialist environmental consultancy with offices throughout the UK - is looking for a Senior Consultant to sit within their Permitting and Regulation Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a growing team of consultants in their South West offices (just north of Bristol) and work with a range of clients.
The following skills and attributes are required for you to be considered for this role:
- at least five years' experience, preferably within consultancy (although strong candidates from an EA/SEPA/NRW background will be considered)
- experience of advising clients on how to produce and apply for Environmental Permits
- you will have undertaken risk assessments and be familiar with and experienced with Environmental Management Systems
- you will have a sound knowledge of Environmental Permitting Regulations and the Industrial Emissions Directive
- you will be knowledgeable and up to date with relevant legislation
- experience of working with other regulators is essential