Allen & York has been engaged by a global organisation focusing in the property sector to join their specialist sustainability team and work on a variety of projects with their global portfolio of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious consultant with prior experience working in a consultancy environment and experience of socio-economics to join a reputable organisation with a strong order book and progress your career.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- strong project management and delivery of socio-economic impact assessments and other sustainability services so you will come from a sustainability, economic or planning consultancy
- it is expected you will have previous consultancy experience within socio-economic services to help them further develop their offering
- you will have strong quantitative skills and the ability to quickly interpret large, complex data sets
- some exposure to business development is expected and this will form part of your role
- sound client facing skills as you will be required to manage a number of important client accounts and develop those relationships further
- an ability and willingness to work both as part of a team and independently
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.