Company & Business Area Description
We are currently supporting a growing practice expanding, based in London, within the Smart Energy sector. If you are interested in joining a team that empowers customers' decisions and actions with confidence in the growing Smart Energy sector, then this could be for you! Due to substantial growth in the newly developed team a Senior Consultant is now required to undertake a variety of responsibilities. You will be supporting various clients in developing a complex energy infrastructure. This will require a range of technical and due diligence activities. If Energy Storage is where your interest lays, as it is with my client, then keep reading!
- Project Management of Client Deliverables.
- Technical due diligence and data analysis to become subject matter expert on project delivery.
- Maintain strong existing relationships whilst identifying potential for growth.
- Utilise market knowledge to identify and secure new business opportunities.
- Provide professional guidance and leadership to other members of staff.
- Keep on top of new market developments.
- Track-record of working on a diverse range of projects within Smart Energy.
- Practical experience with Energy Storage.
- Confidence in supporting and interacting with varied clients.
- Proactive in identifying market issues and opportunities in Smart Energy.
- Existing industry contacts would be a plus.
- Degree educated in engineering.
- Knowledge of the regulatory and economic aspects of transmission and distribution systems, alongside associated network management activities.
You will be
- Dynamic and enthusiastic and prepared to co-operate well with others.
- Quickly capable of analysing and understanding problems, providing rational judgements.
- Capable of communicating complex issues and themes precisely and in a structured way.
Should you feel you possess a relevant skill-set and interest in this position then don't hesitate to get in touch with Toby Condie: firstname.lastname@example.org