|Job Title:||Senior Contaminated Land Consultant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Due to continued expansion, this ambitious contaminated land consultancy and oil spill response contractor, is searching for a Senior level individual to come into the business and act as a project manager for both on site and office based work.
My client works on a broad range of sites, from domestic oil spills to large industrial accidents, completing associated report writing in house.
You will be working with the founders of the business, along with supervising junior staff, both on and off site. You will have strong background in contaminated land and oil spill response, and be looking to join a growing team.
- *Management of projects from project instruction to completion, including technical management, cost appraisals and health and safety management.
- Pro-active client/stake holder management, maintaining excellent communication and regular updates throughout the project lifecycle.
- Preparation of technical reports.
- Management of sub-contractors.
- Provision of support to both senior management and junior staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their project management skills and technical expertise. You must be self-motivated, have good organizational and problem solving skills and a sound commercial awareness. A full clean driving license is essential.
We look forward to receiving you application.
For further information about this job, please contact Tom Collins on 01202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.