Desired location Derby or York.
Applications with from other locations will be also considered
The role is Senior Design Engineer working on Fixed Telecoms projects for a global organisation, working on some of the UK's most high profile projects and have work guaranteed into 2030. Also, they are the leading company for Signalling with a solid reputation, which you will know who they are. They have an excellent opportunity for career progression & development within the company, specially within Rail Telecom, as they want to be the leading company on that field as well.
About the role
- Delivery of Fixed Telecoms engineering activities to the agreed time, cost, quality and performance requirements.
- Undertake the role of Tester In Charge (TIC) or Test Assistant on Fixed Telecoms Projects supporting the nominated Person In Charge OF Testing (PICOT).
- Undertake role of PICOT on less complex or smaller projects.
- Ensure the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools are applied throughout the engineering life cycle.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with internal and external customers, industry associations, suppliers and Partners.
Qualifications/ Experience Requested
- HNC/HND or equivalent in relevant subject
- Incorporated Engineer or equivalent status.
- IRSE License in relevant category (Telecoms Design) (desirable)
- Proven experience in Tester In Charge (TIC) role for Safety Related Telecoms and Operational Telecoms projects.
- Proven flexibility in the role as it requires an element of travelling and unsociable hours working which may include night working, weekend working and bank holiday working.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for genuine career progression within a company who strongly believes in the career development of their employees. Do you match the role description? Don't miss out the opportunity, send over your CV.
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary + great benefits.