|Job Title:||Senior Design Engineer/ CRE - Rail Telecoms|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Carolina Troncoso|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer CRE to join a global Design & Consultancy firm. The organisation has engaged on several infrastructure projects throughout the UK. This opportunity has the necessary support from the firm to take your career as far as you want it to go.
About this Role:
- Reporting to the Assistant Director Rail Telecoms you will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of telecoms design packages and providing specialist technical support and assistance to rail infrastructure projects both in the UK and overseas.
- The successful candidate will be providing professional telecoms input throughout the complete project lifecycle (GRIP 1-8), with a particular emphasis on GRIP 3, 4 and 5 design associated with station upgrade and operational telecommunication schemes.
- Responsibilities may include, on a project by project basis, the provision of telecoms engineering input into: Feasibility Studies/Option Analysis/Appraisal; Scheme Development; Detailed Design Production.
- Relevant degree in Engineering discipline
- Greater experience without an engineering degree will also be considered (possibly including IRSE license or ONC/HNC in an engineering discipline)
- Desirable MIET and IRSE
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for genuine career progression within a company who strongly believes in the career development of their employees. You will also be working on and leading teams on some of the UK's most prestigious and high profile projects.
We look forward to receiving your application.