Allen & York are delighted to be working to identify an individual for this fantastic opportunity to join the Senior Design Management team of this International Consultancy and Construction company. They are seeking an established Design Manager with experience of taking large Research or Pharmaceutical Projects from stage C through tender and on to site, to work as an integral part of the project delivery team.
- Reporting to the Project Design Director and working as the sole Design Manager on a prestigious, University project in a central London location.
- Leading the design management of both traditional and modern build methods.
- Participate as part of the Senior Design Management team, on a number of bids in the London area, where you would be given the opportunity to see awarded projects through the entire life cycle.
- Responsible for projects that vary from bespoke high end developments where they have a financial interest, to student accommodation, high rise and other major schemes.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Have solid experience in either research, medical or Pharmaceutical construction projects.
- Be client facing, highly motivated & committed to delivering quality.
- Have experience within a main contractor environment.
- Have taken projects from stage C through to delivery.
- Have solid tendering capabilities.
- In addition they must be based in the UK, preferably in the London area.