Senior Development Engineer (Contract - 12 months)
£400-520 a day
This is a senior position within the conceptualisation, design, development and installation of new thermal energy solutions, taking project lead responsibilities and co-ordinating between internal and external resources where required. Classed as front-end project development and reporting to the Solutions Project Manager. The team works on projects in the region of £500k - £20m.
- Manage and lead on the design, development and installation of the new thermal energy solution.
- Coordinate with clients and key stakeholders, both external and internal.
- Ensure project elements are delivered to agreed timeframes.
- Manage budget responsibility and report regularly to Solutions Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety, can company policy.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Master's degree level in a relevant subject (desirable)
- Experience of leading CHP / CHP plant design and installation projects.
- Knowledge of heating/cooling industry.
- Experience of the financial management of projects, including procurement processes.
For more information about this position, please contact Alex Carroll-Adams at ALLEN & YORK or apply with your CV.
We look forward to receiving your application.