|Job Title:||Senior Due Diligence Consultant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Due Diligence Consultant
Allen & York are currently recruiting for a global property solutions consultancy who have a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Due Diligence Consultant to join their busy and expanding Environmental Due Diligence team.
Due to an expanding workload our client is urgently seeking a new member of the Environmental Due Diligence team to be based in Birmingham. The team has been involved in a number of high profile instructions and has provided advice in some challenging transactional situations where their input was invaluable to a successful outcome.
The team currently provides a range of environmental due diligence and flood risk services during property transactions, planning applications, feasibility studies and for bank lending purposes across the UK and Europe.
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the public or private sector;
- BSc and/or MSc/MEng in relevant discipline;
- Strong technical capabilities (Phase 1, Phase 2, QRA, Remediation);
- Proven track record of advising clients during property due diligence;
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills;
- Experience of liaising with clients, regulators and other stakeholders; and
- Valid driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to join a specialist team within the UKs largest independent property consultancy.
For further information about this job, please contact Chris Saunby at Allen & York on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.