Are you a senior or principal ecologist looking for a fresh start in a challenging, light hearted yet professional working environment with competitive rates of pay, overtime and Time Off In Lieu.
Currently project and client portfolios are varied and growing; by joining the team, you will be involved in some of the largest and most prestigious projects currently available in the UK.
An experienced ecological professional is required to help manage projects, complete a range of surveys, write a range of reports, licence applications and other related written elements.
- Experience and demonstrable competence surveying herpetofauna, mammals and botany is essential.
- Other areas of specialism such as ornithology or EIA production is beneficial.
- At least 4 years of Ecological Consultancy experience
- Hold Natural England survey licences, potentially with experience of applying for mitigation licences.
- Eligible to apply for full CIEEM Membership.
- Have GIS and/or AutoCAD mapping experience.
- Able to manage multiple ecological projects simultaneously and to have botanical survey ability sufficient to complete Phase 1 Habitat Surveys of a range of habitats.
- At least one degree in Ecology or a related field
- Confident taking the lead on surveys and managing projects and to provide assistance to colleagues at any grade whenever this is needed.
- Have a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle, although hire vehicles can be provided.
Please contact Amy James at Allen & York for a discussion about your skills and experience and for more information