A small yet growing multi-disciplinary consultancy in Bath are looking for an experienced senior ecologist to join their team. If you have a good understanding of EcIA, Habitats Regulations Assessment and ecology in a development planning context you will be well suited for the role.
- Excellent survey, assessment and report writing skills (including Ecological Impact Assessment and Habitats Regulations Assessment);
- A detailed knowledge of habitats in the UK;
- Experience of managing complex projects;
- Confidence in dealing with clients, wider project team members and stakeholders within an environmental consultancy;
- An interest and experience in actively engaging with the design process to incorporate ecological measures into developments to ensure net biodiversity gain;
- Detailed knowledge of nature conservation legislation and policy;
- Experience in putting together fee proposals and tenders;
- Full membership of CIEEM.
- Experience in the application of GIS and digital recording technologies in commercial Ecology;
- Experience of preparing and implementing EPS mitigation licences, particularly for bats and GCNs, within the last three years.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Amy James at Allen & York