|Job Title:||Senior Ecologist|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A specialist ecological consultancy with a diverse client list working across the country is currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Ecologist to join the team in their Midlands office. The successful candidate will be part of a friendly and professional team and will have the following skills.
* be able to manage projects of varying size and complexity;
* prepare tenders;
* demonstrate good report writing ability and share in Quality Assurance of colleagues' reports;
* promote and develop positive client relationships;
* mentor junior members of staff;
* support the Principal Ecologists and the Director;
* hold/have held protected species mitigation licences;
* preferably have experience of EcIA;
* be a member of CIEEM; and
* demonstrate a good work ethic.
In return the successful candidate will be have a varied and interested role within a professional and friendly team. A competitive salary is offered relative of experience.
Please call Allen & York and speak to Amy James regarding this opportunity